The professionals of Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital understand that pet emergencies can occur at any time, day or night, weekends or holidays. We are here to assist and support you during any type of emergency situation. In conjunction with area hospitals, we offer 24/7 after hours care. In the event of an emergency, please call us at 802-362-2620 and one of our doctors or one of the doctors from an area hospital will return your call. Please keep your phone line open, so we can reach you to make arrangements to see your pet or discuss any concerns you may have.
During office hours, Monday through Saturday, please call us at 802-362-2620, so we can be prepared to offer immediate veterinary assistance upon your arrival. Our office hours are:
Monday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Click here for more information on AFTER-HOURS Emergencies
• Ear infection
• Skin disease
• Redness, squinting or discharge from eyes
• Porcupine quills
• Noticeable blood in urine or stools
• Any wound or traumatic injury
• Difficulty standing or walking
• Any allergic reaction
• Tick-borne diseases
• Pain and or decrease in mobility
• Any foreign body or toxin that has been ingested
• Choking, coughing, shortness of breath or unable to breath
• Unconsciousness, collapsed
• Serious trauma such as being hit by a car
• Broken bones
• Bloating, retching or unproductive vomiting
• Unable or straining to defecate or urinate