Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital is a third generation, family owned hospital, founded by Dr. Edwin Treat in 1936. In 1963 his son, Dr. Robert E. Treat, joined the practice, followed by his grandson, Dr. Robert E. Treat, Jr., in 1992. Dr. Treat Jr. currently owns and operates the practice.
We offer a full service, state of the art hospital in Manchester Center, Vermont, with an outpatient office located on Hearthstone Lane in South Londonderry, Vermont.
Our Mission is to:
- Provide quality compassionate veterinary care to every pet as if our own.
- Provide unsurpassed client care.
- Nurture the human-animal bond.
- Educate ourselves, and in turn, our clients, so that they can make informed decisions concerning their pets’ care.
- Treat all patients, clients, and teammates with respect and dignity.
- Promote an awareness of veterinary medicine and its importance to the community.
Dr. Bob Treat's recently published book is an informative, and fun read about 3 generations of veterinarians' practicing in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont. Check it out at our hospital or click here to visit the Northshire Bookstore website.
Hours of Operation